Email Rules can be a powerful tool to manage incoming mail. With simple set up and full customisation options, these rules process incoming mail with ease.
When you receive an online message via a contact form or simply an email to your support mailbox, it is easy to set an Auto-Reply and let the sender know the message is received.
Using a Server auto-reply ensures the message is sent even when your Outlook program is closed.
Here are 6 simple steps to enable Server Auto-Reply:
- Choose Rules > Add Rule.
- Select Advanced to pick the options.
- Select have server reply using a specific message.
- Click on a specific message.
- Type a message and select Save and Close button.
- Click Finish to complete the rule.
All done! The rule will be executed by a Server and a reply message will be emailed automatically.